Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Graduation Date: May, 2017
Career GPA: 3.9/4.0
Graduation Date: February, 2019
Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual in Vietnamese and English
- Proficient in:
- Git & GitHub
- MySQL, PostgreSQL
Senior Software Engineer (June, 2021–Current)
Software Engineer III (Aug, 2020–June, 2021)
Software Engineer II (Apr, 2019–Aug, 2020)
Engineering Fellow (Jan–Apr, 2019)
- Built a general ledger with a fund accounting layer as the foundation of a new event-based accounting platform.
- Triaging, identifying long-term fixes, and resolving in-coming bugs/ESRs.
- Participating in the team's technical screening and interviewing process.
- Lead a team in scoping, designing, and implementing the Waterfall modeling exports using openpyxl and Prince.
- Implemented a free SAFE and convertible note calculator to help founders understand the potential impact before fundraising.
- Implemented a no-login feature to offer investors with easier access to documents sent from the platform.
- Implemented a report providing stakeholders information to assist small businesses with the SBA loan application.
- Significantly refactored and expanded the Scenario Modeling feature by researching and implementing additional convertible notes and option pool calculations.
- Implemented the new Investor Services experience using React and Redux on the front end while building RESTful APIs with Django, using microservices on the back end.
- Designed and built a new cash distribution workflow that significantly reduces manual data entry and time spent.
Polyiso Quality Services Intern – Carlisle Construction Materials (May–Aug, 2016)
- Established detailed process documentation for the foam head operation.
- Established a baseline of key parameters and generated the appropriate tolerances using SPC.
- Performed formal trial runs for the top five products at different chemical ratios to address dimensional stability issues and convinced the plant to switch formulation as a result.
- Automated SPC data analyzing process for using MiniTab to save five weeks of labor annually.
R&D Materials Engineer– Parker Hannifin (Jul, 2014–Nov, 2015)
- Developed three NBR compounds for packer element applications (EAV: $2M).
- Compounded and performed analytical testing using ASTM D2000 standards and customer specifications.
- Investigated literature to formulate a new HEHT FKM compound for down-hole electrical applications.
- Conducted process variable studies to reduce the duration of the existing API Extrusion Resistance Testing procedure from 60 to 20 minutes.